With the help of top of the range cleaning and pressing machinery and expertly trained
and experienced staff, we at Caspian Dry Cleaners strive to provide the very best dry
cleaning service available. We are well know in the area for being reliable and we receive
a lot of repeat business.
1. Initial inspection: garments are inspected & prepared for the dry cleaning process,
delicate buttons or ornaments are protected & general survey of the garment
2. Minor Stain Removal: We use industry leading stain removal chemicals to ensure minor
stains are treated prior to the dry clean process, and in the event of major stains we
discuss the requirements and risks with the customer.
3. Dry Cleaning: We use only the finest of materials including re-odorisers to ensure a high
quality clean, our machines are regularly serviced and inspected to ensure a high level of
4. Hand Finish: All our garments are hand finished to ensure all garments are individually finished and pressed to meet the highest of standards.
5. Final Inspection: We have a final inspection all garments prior to packaging in detail to ensure your garments are returned to our customers in pristine condition.
6. Packaging: All garments are protected in a quality sleeve, and the use of appropriate hangers, trouser & shoulder guards to ensure your garments are returned safely and in high quality to our customers.
Specialist dry cleaning
Designer & Couture Garments
Formal & Everyday wear
Shirt Service (washed & pressed)
Laundry (Duvets, bed linen etc)
Household Furnishings (curtains, sofa covers etc)
Leather & Suede Cleaning
Specialist Spot Cleaning for stains